We bring years of expertise in AI, data science and computer science. Our team includes leading researchers in automatic question-answering, speech recognition, and image processing and business executives with deep expertise across multiple industries. Together, we recognize and understand the unique challenges of our clients.
Our mission is to build adaptive, multi-strategy artificial intelligence (AI) systems to solve today’s most challenging problems. We help people and technology be better, together.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values define how we act and treat each other. They factor into our decision-making and into our conversations. They are the heart of our company and how we choose to behave on a daily basis.
Trust, honesty and openness
Our business is small, so our relationships have to be rock solid. We treat each other with respect even when there are differences. We share company information including financials so everyone knows exactly what our wins and challenges are. We do not hide problems — instead we air them publicly so there are no secrets. We celebrate wins as a team because everyone makes contributions.
Personal integrity and accountability
Our word means something. Do what you say you’re going to do, when you say you’re going to do it. Being able to count on others is imperative, and delivering on your word is our standard. Master your self by understanding your strengths and weaknesses and how your actions and words impact others.
Creative problem-solving and perseverance
We see problems as opportunities to get creative, not as anything more than a speed bump. We leverage our collective expertise to develop solutions and leave our egos at the door to make the work better. We keep working until we see a path forward.
Finding meaning in our work
We’re in business to do more than just make money. We’re dedicated to finding personal and professional growing edges and exploring how we can operate at a higher level as individuals and as an organization.
Empowering our customers and creating positive change
Technology for the sake of pure experimentation has its place, but we’re applying technology to business problems, connecting individuals with information, and delivering data-driven insight to create stronger, healthier, more informed organizations and relationships.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Founded in 2015, our roots are in Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science. Our team’s decades of experience in industry and cutting-edge research means we understand the constraints and limitations of AI, and how it can best be combined to your challenges and context.
Co-Founder & CEO
- Award-winning CEO and Serial Entrepreneur; expertise in technology and e-commerce spanning over two decades
- Successfully founded OnlineChoice and Intellions and has worked at IBM and Giant Eagle
- Graduated in Computer Science from MANIT, Virginia Tech, with an MBA from Carnegie Mellon. Sanjay is on the board of several organizations
Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist
- One of the world’s leading cognitive computing data scientists
- Academic consultant for IBM Watson since 2007
- Engineered and Developed SmartCognitves™ Decision Management System
- Professor and Director, Master of Computational Data Science Program at Carnegie Mellon
Partner & Chief Speech Scientist
- Research faculty at CMU’s Language Technologies Institute in automatic speech recognition, multimedia processing, semantic computing, and user interfaces
- World-class leader in speech recognition and multimedia analysis research
- Leads the development of state-of-the-art speech and audio analytics capabilities
Partner & SVP, Enterprise Development
- Accomplished Marketing Technology Executive with 20 years experience in engineering and execution of data-driven marketing platforms
- Leads national sales and strategy efforts
- 20+ years experience in design, branding and UX
- Leads creative and UI/UX development with a focus on human-centered design principles
OUR DEVELOPMENT AND ENGINEERING TEAM
OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Our accomplished advisory board brings years of experience from some of the most respected companies, universities, and organizations.
We’re committed to building a diverse team that’s curious, adaptive, and willing to take risks. Because that’s what it takes to shape something new — and that something happens to be the cognitive era. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
There are no open positions at this time. We’re always looking to meet qualified team members — send us your resume, and we’ll keep it on-hand in consideration for future opportunities.